OPTIONS offers a variety of resources and services to help with vision loss.
People who lose vision do not have to lose independence or give up favorite
activities. Instead, a Low Vision Coordinator can help find new ways to
accomplish what is needed and desired. In-home assistance or services at
other convenient locations is offered.
Typical assistance provided includes:
- Teaching adapted daily living techniques
- Minor modifications of the home environment, such as tactile markings on appliance controls
- Information about services and devices available from other agencies, nonprofit organizations, and private vendors
- Assistance in obtaining low vision devices as needed
- Factual information about blindness and low vision as a basis for realistic attitudes
For more information on OPTIONS' Low Vision Program, contact Marty (435) 753-5353 or email@example.com